On October 20, 2018, the World of Water located at 444 St. Anne’s Road will be amalgamating operations with our nearby World of Water store on Dakota Street.
Due to ongoing increases in costs and operating expenses, we felt it would be best to streamline the operation to avoid passing on price increases to our loyal customers.
The Stewart Family has owned and operated the St. Anne’s store since 2012.
They acquired their very first store, 18 years ago, at 845 Dakota St., located directly across from the Co Op Gas Bar at St. Vital Centre (just 2 km. from the St. Anne’s store)
As well, in 2005, they acquired the store at 1747 Pembina Hwy., located just North of Bishop Grandin, in the same mall as Value Village and Napa Auto Parts.
The 845 Dakota Store
• Offers 7 days per week service. 9-6:30 Monday to Friday, 9-5 Saturday, 11-5 Sunday
• Their freindly staff will always carry your water to your vehicle
• In-car Drive up Service at the back door. For those of you who loved the unique drive through experience at St.Anne’s, they have 2 reserved parking spots at the rear of our store. A
motion sensor and closed circuit video will notify them of your arrival and their friendly staff will be out to serve you! You can access our back door, by driving around either the
MLCC or Bellamy’s restaurant.
The 1747 Pembina Store
• Offers 6 days per week service. 9:30-5:30 Monday-Friday, 9:30-5:00 Saturday
• Their friendly staff will always carry your water to your vehicle.
We thank you so very much for your patronage. We are excited to be able to provide you with the same excellent service to which you are accustomed to at St. Anne’s.