World of Water International Ltd. will not obtain personally identifiable information about you unless you choose to provide such information. Personally identifiable information is information which can be associated with a specific individual, including name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number and expiration date, password, purchase history, IP address, what Web sites visitors come from, which pages are visited at the worldofwater.ca web site and information about online activities that are directly linked to them. This information is collected when you choose to register for certain "members only" areas and services within this web site, and/or when you make purchases online through worldofwater.ca.
If you choose not to register and provide personal information, you can still use the public areas of the worldofwater.ca web site. However, you will not be able to access the Franchisee and Administration areas that require registration. worldofwater.ca limits access to the Franchisee and Administration section of its site to registered members and provides security to its members by using passwords selected by its members.
worldofwater.ca provides a secure environment for processing the personal financial information of our customers backed by the leading encryption technology. To support this technology, you need to use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) capable Internet browser.
Personally identifiable information will be used to complete transactions through this web site, including credit card processing. It may also be used to register and enable access to "franchisee only" areas of the web site and to maintain personal database records which allow you to utilize the "auto coach" and other custom features of this web site. worldofwater.ca will not disclose personal information you provide, except as follows:
- To complete a transaction that you initiate, including information requested to verify the existence or condition of your membership;
- At your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic, or other means we recognize; To assist World of Water International Ltd. in evaluating its programs and to continue to improve the quality of your on-line experience;
- When disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process, or government agency examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights;
- To companies that perform services for World of Water International Ltd. in connection with your worldofwater.ca membership, such as data processing and financial transaction processing firms and agencies; and
- In connection with bonafide corporate due diligence and audits.
E-mail addresses may also be used to contact you for various purposes, such as to send you information about new products, system enhancements, surveys, and special events. You may opt out of this use of your e-mail address by contacting us via mail or email or by changing the selections in your member profile on this web site. Your e-mail address will not be shared with any third parties.
worldofwater.ca uses standard technologies, such as "cookies" and web server logs, to enhance your online experience at our web site. Cookies and web server logs automatically track certain information about you that is based upon your activity on our web site. A cookie is a small piece of data transferred from a web site to the hard drive of your computer so that the web site may track your activities on the site. Web server logs allow us to count how many people visit our web site and also to evaluate our visitor capacity.
Each time you access our web site, our server may deliver certain customized information to you based on the data stored in your cookies. Cookies allow us to determine which areas and features of our web site are most utilized by measuring user activity. The information in the cookies lets us trace the paths followed by users as they move from one page to another. Cookies also let us "remember" users across pages of the web site and across multiple visits to the web site. This allows us to personalize features, remember user names and passwords for future visits, etc. You can disable cookies from your browser, but access to certain parts of our web site may no longer be available to you.
Changes to this Statement
World of Water International Ltd.
326 Keewatin St.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R2X 2R9
- Warranty Disclaimer
- Limitation of Liability
- Third Party Content Disclaimer
- Links to Third Party Sites
- Copyright & Trademark Information
- Software Restrictions
- Submissions of Viewer Information
- Laws and Export control
- Payment for Services and Services
World of Water International Ltd. may modify these Terms at any time. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for reviewing the Terms from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any amendments, changes, additions or deletions to these Terms. If any inconsistency exists between these Terms and any additional terms and conditions posted on the World of Water International Ltd. website, such terms shall be interpreted as to eliminate any inconsistency, if possible, and otherwise the Terms herein shall control.
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, and download World of Water International Ltd.'s Services on this Website provided that
- Both the copyright notice identified below and this permission notice appear in the Services;
- The use of such Services is solely for personal, non- commercial, and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media; and (3) no modifications of any of the Services are made. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of the Terms. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded Services. Any unauthorized use of any Services contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
3. Documents Available on this Website
Permission to use Documents (such as general consumer information, press releases, data sheets, and FAQs) from this Website is granted, provided that
- The below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear;
- Use of such Documents from this Website is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media; and
- No modifications of any Documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the Website or any other website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by World of Water International Ltd. Elements of the Website are protected by trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, or image from this Website or from any other website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by World of Water International Ltd. may be copied or re-transmitted unless expressly permitted in writing by World of Water International Ltd.
4. Warranty Disclaimer
World of Water International Ltd. AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, OR SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH INFORMATION, OR SERVICES PROVIDED WAS PAID FOR BY USERS OR CUSTOMERS OF WORLD OF WATER INTERNATIONAL LTD. WORLD OF WATER INTERNATIONAL LTD. ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS WEBSITE OR OTHER INFORMATION OR DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO THIS PUBLICATION. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS, ADVICE, AND/OR RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WORLD OF WATER INTERNATIONAL LTD. AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION DERIVED FROM THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, World of Water International Ltd. AND/OR ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON THE WEBSITE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, WORLD OF WATER INTERNATIONAL LTD. AND/OR ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION SOF LIABILITY NOTED BELOW, SO THE EXCLUSIONS BELOW MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
5. Limitation of Liability
6. Third Party Content Disclaimer
7. Links to Third Party Sites
8. Copyright & Trademark Information
Copyright © 2000 World of Water International Ltd. - (All Rights Reserved.) World of Water International Ltd., the World of Water International Ltd. logo, and all World of Water International Ltd.-based trademarks and logos and Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of World of Water International Ltd., in Canada and other countries. All audio and video clips are the sole property of World of Water International Ltd. or their respective content providers. All software used on this Website is the sole property of World of Water International Ltd. or those supplying the software.
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere in this Website with respect to a particular portion, file, or document, any person is hereby authorized to view, copy, print, and distribute this document and the trademarks of World of Water International Ltd., subject to the following conditions:
- The document and trademarks may be used for informational, non-commercial purposes only.
- Any copy of the document or trademarks or portion thereof must include this copyright notice: "© World of Water International Ltd.". World of Water International Ltd. reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from World of Water International Ltd."
9. Software Use Restrictions
10. Submissions of Viewer Information
11. Laws & Export Control
World of Water International Ltd. controls and operates this Website from its headquarters in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, and makes no representation that these Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, including, but not limited to, the export and import regulations of other countries.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional information or Services found on this Website are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in Canada. You acknowledge and agree that Services, information, or data are subject to Canadian and U.S. Export Administration Laws, Regulations and Controls. Diversion of such Services, information, or data contrary to Canadian law is prohibited.
13. Payment for Services & Services
- Payment Terms. Payment for services will be made by credit card. World of Water International Ltd. will place authorizations/holds on amounts necessary to cover expected services with charges being applied after services have been rendered.
- Governing Law; Venue. This Agreement is governed by the laws of Manitoba. Venue for any action is proper only in Manitoba, Canada.
- Assignment. World of Water International Ltd. reserves the right to subcontract or assign, either in whole or in part, its rights and obligations hereunder to a qualified third party designated by World of Water International Ltd.
- Complete Agreement. THIS IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF TERMS FOR WHICH World of Water International Ltd. WILL PROVIDE SERVICES TO YOU AND IT SUPERSEDES ALL PRIOR ORAL AND WRITTEN PROPOSALS AND COMMUNICATIONS PERTAINING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF.
- Limitations to Service. World of Water International Ltd. and/or its third party provider may not be able to repair any system or system component which has been damaged as a result of:
- accident, misuse, or abuse of the system or component (such as, but not limited to, use of incorrect line voltages, use of incorrect fuses, use of incompatible devices or accessories, improper or insufficient ventilation, or failure to follow operating instructions) by anyone other than World of Water International Ltd. (or its representatives),
- an act of God such as, but not limited to, lightning, flooding, tornado, earthquakes, and hurricanes, or
- the moving of the system from one geographic location to another or from one entity to another.
- Force Majeure. World of Water International Ltd. and/or its third party provider are not liable for any failure or delay in performance due to any cause beyond its control. In any event, if World of Water International Ltd. and/or its third party provider' s ability to render repair services are impaired by you or circumstances beyond World of Water International Ltd. and/or its third party provider's control, World of Water International Ltd. and/or its third party provider may choose not to continue the service.
- WARRANTY EXCLUSION. World of Water International Ltd. AND/OR ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDER MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE PROBLEM CONSULTATION OR THE ON-SITE SERVICE AND PARTS WILL RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEM. WORLD OF WATER INTERNATIONAL LTD. AND/OR ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDER MAKE NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WORLD OF WATER INTERNATIONAL LTD. AND/OR ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES.
- LIMITATION OF REMEDY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WORLD OF WATER INTERNATIONAL LTD. AND/OR ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, COST, PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS OR EARNINGS, LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA, OR OTHER LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY WORLD OF WATER INTERNATIONAL LTD. AND/OR ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDER, OR OUT OF THE INSTALLATION, DEINSTALLATION, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SYSTEM, OR OUT OF THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR RECOMMENDATIONS PROVIDED HEREUNDER.
I HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND HOLD HARMLESS WORLD OF WATER INTERNATIONAL LTD. AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE THAT I OR THE OWNER OR LESSEE MAY SUFFER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE LOSS OF ANY DATA AND THE NON-FUNCTIONING OF ANY COMPONENT OR ELEMENT OF THE SYSTEM, RESULTING FROM WORLD OF WATER INTERNATIONAL LTD.'S AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER'S PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES.
IF A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION FINDS THAT LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES AGAINST WORLD OF WATER INTERNATIONAL LTD., ITS AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND/OR THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, REGARDLESS OF THE WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS, AND WAIVERS DESCRIBED HEREIN, SUCH DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO NO MORE THAN THE TOTAL SERVICE FEE WORLD OF WATER INTERNATIONAL LTD. CHARGED TO THE VIEWER IN ANY PARTICULAR SERVICE. SUCH DAMAGES SHALL CONSTITUTE LIQUIDATED DAMAGES AND ARE A REASONABLE ESTIMATE OF DAMAGES TO A USERS SYSTEM.