PRECISION PURE PUMP KIT
Congratulations on your purchase of the Model PWS APK-1 Optional Pump Kit. The pump kit is designed to give you many years of trouble free service.
1. Remove the distiller head from the storage tank. Turn your distiller storage tank upside down. Push the pump over the 4 (10-24) studs mounted on the bottom of the storage tank. Use the washers and nuts provided to secure the pump to the tank with the pump fittings to outer edge of tank. See Figure #2.
2. There are 3 of ½”FPT x ½” Compression elbows enclosed. Screw one elbow on the stainless steel tank nipple, tighten snug. Take the second elbow and screw onto the pump inlet side. Remove the nut/cone/ring set off of the two elbows and slide onto the plastic tube. See Figure #2. Connect one end of the tube to each elbow and tighten. Use caution not to overtighten.
3. Take the third elbow and screw onto the outlet side of the pump. After all fittings are tightened, turn the storage tank upright and reinstall the distiller head on the storage tank.
4. Now you are ready to attach the ½” water line to the fitting on the outlet side of the pump and your faucet. Sere Figure 1.
5. To install your faucet you will require to drill a 7/8″ hole in the sink. Drill a 9/16″ or 5/8″ hole through the counter, sub floor and floor to accommodate the water line. Install the faucet through the 7/8″ hole in the sink and use the fitting provided to secure. Tighten with basin wrench.
6. Secure ½” tubing into faucet with the ½” Nut/Cone/Ring set and tighten. Use the ½” line clips to secure the water line.
7. It is a good idea to pour approximately 4-5 gallons of distilled water into your storage tank after you install the pump to check the fitting for leaks. However, if you do not have any water available, let the distiller run. As it fills the storage tank, the water will automatically turn the pump switch on and the pump will pressurise your water line, check for leaks at this time.
|1 – 1.4 GPM Pump Assy 120V #500358||4 – Kep Nut, 10-24 #026000|
|1 – Chrome Faucet #080052||1 – Nut/Cone/Ring Set, ½” OD #034003|
|25′ – ½”OD Plastic Water Line #052001||3 – Elbow, ½”OD Tube x ½”FPT #034002|
|8 – ½” Wall Mount Line Clip #054006||1 – Stainless Steel washer #018037|
|1 – Instruction Sheet #097010||8 – #10 x ½” Screw #010002|