Our bodies are composed of over 70% water so it’s only natural that you would want only the Purest Water Possible to quench your thirst and replenish your body
Try making a New Year’s resolution that’s easy to keep. Add Distilled Water to your day using these 5 Tips and you’ll find a healthier lifestyle just comes naturally!
1) HYDRATION — Water is important in maintaining bodily functions at their optimum level, yet your body is constantly losing precious water through normal breathing and perspiration. You can keep properly hydrated by keeping DewDrop® water conveniently close at hand. Whether in a bottle, a jug or through a home or office water cooler, pure Distilled water tastes great any time of the day.
2) WEIGHT LOSS — Eating right is a crucial part of any weight loss plan, but did you know that drinking right is just as important? DewDrop® water is steam-distilled and remarkably pure, not to mention being completely calorie-free. That means you can drink all you like and never feel guilty!
3) DETOXIFICATION — Ahh, the holiday season… a time when many of us overindulge in rich foods, sweet desserts and alcoholic drinks. They may taste great at the time but they’re not good for us in the long run. Distilled water acts to remove toxins from the body, making us feel better, fitter and more able to cope with seasonal stresses.
4) FATIGUE — Feeling tired and sluggish? Troubled by headaches and “brain fog”? Your body may be in need of water. Distilled water revitalizes your body by flushing out toxins and enabling your body to function as it should. Try it – you may be surprised at how much more “alive” you’ll feel after increasing your daily level of water consumption!
5) DIGESTION— Countless studies have shown conclusively that Distilled water is a necessary component for proper digestion. DewDrop® water, being steam-distilled, assists proper digestion without adding unhealthy, indigestible inorganic minerals to the mix. Drinking pure water, such as DewDrop® water with and between meals will help your body digest meals more effectively, efficiently and quickly.